Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
I have picked my OE in white up today, dealer said its the only one on the road at the moment.

The car is brilliant can't fault anything. I'll get some pics uploaded when I've got a spare 5 mins.

The keyless enter & start is a nice feature too

C
Congrats Hatton, we look forward to pics and a review.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Can I ask is there one usb port or two (a second one under the armrest?) for media?
And is there an sd card slot?
I believe the OE has the same 6.5" radionav that comes with the limited that I've ordered.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Do you mind me asking when you ordered the car?? I am waiting for news on mine.... ordered from same place
Hi

I ordered the car on the 2nd March. Mine had a fault on the alarm system so I had to wait for it to be fixed. I would have had the car 10 days earlier is the problem was sorted sooner.

Who is dealing with your purchase?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi

I ordered the car on the 2nd March. Mine had a fault on the alarm system so I had to wait for it to be fixed. I would have had the car 10 days earlier is the problem was sorted sooner.

Who is dealing with your purchase?

Update..... was told yesterday that mine should be ready this Saturday, it was ordered 15th Feb!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
99 Posts
I ordered mine 27th Jan and it only turned up last Friday??
My dealer contact's brother works at the port outside Bristol were they all come in and he said the Renegade's have been there at the port for a couple of months awaiting the alarm fault fix.
I had it confirmed yesterday from Jeep CS that they are giving a £150 voucher to be redeemed at your dealer for servicing or parts.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.