Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from picking up my OO Trailhawk from the dealer.

It's fun!

Only done 20 or so miles but liking everything, auto box accelerates well (for me) but engine seems a little rough on idle which maybe the start/stop deciding if it's going to kick in.

Satnav works a treat, phone synched in less than a minute.

Dealer surprised me with some nice Jeep rubber mats front and back, and also showed me that the floor in the boot can be reversed to show a plastic side, useful for when camping.

Although I ordered in August 2015, this is a 2016 model with the hood/bonnet decal and a reversing camera which wasn't an option when I ordered.

I "lucked out"!

Too dark for pictures - will get some done this weekend.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
87 Posts
what is this hood decal?? like the Cherokee TH's now?

1. Trailhawks all have the option to get this hood decal

2. You can get a custom hood decal for most Jeeps, including Renegade, right from Mopar by clicking here.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Just got back from picking up my OO Trailhawk from the dealer.

It's fun!

Only done 20 or so miles but liking everything, auto box accelerates well (for me) but engine seems a little rough on idle which maybe the start/stop deciding if it's going to kick in.

Satnav works a treat, phone synched in less than a minute.

Dealer surprised me with some nice Jeep rubber mats front and back, and also showed me that the floor in the boot can be reversed to show a plastic side, useful for when camping.

Although I ordered in August 2015, this is a 2016 model with the hood/bonnet decal and a reversing camera which wasn't an option when I ordered.

I "lucked out"!

Too dark for pictures - will get some done this weekend.

What do you mean floor in the boot can be reversed?

·
Registered
87 Posts
My custom hood decal from Jeep
Nice! Where is that place? Does it have any special meaning to you? I was thinking of getting my new hometown where I'll be earning my master's, but the topography isn't very interesting so the it doesn't have the same effect as yours.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Nice! Where is that place? Does it have any special meaning to you? I was thinking of getting my new hometown where I'll be earning my master's, but the topography isn't very interesting so the it doesn't have the same effect as yours.
Thank you. Holds a very special meaning to me. It is Hope Pass in Twin Lakes, Colorado. It is the hardest part of one of the premier 100 mile races in the world. Leadville 100

·
Registered
715 Posts
Jeeeeez. I ran about 199 miles in 2014, and did something like 214 miles in 2015. I can only imagine what kind of race that is man. You've got some ridiculously strong brass balls to do that kind of ****!!

I'm still trying to work my way to a 1/2. Done a few 10ks and multiple 5ks. I bet you eat reeeally well ?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Jeeeeez. I ran about 199 miles in 2014, and did something like 214 miles in 2015. I can only imagine what kind of race that is man. You've got some ridiculously strong brass balls to do that kind of ****!!

I'm still trying to work my way to a 1/2. Done a few 10ks and multiple 5ks. I bet you eat reeeally well ?
It's amazing what you can learn about yourself when you think about tackling a race like this. Your body is capable, it's your mind that needs convincing.

That decal is miles 40-60. You start the climb about mile 42 and climb from 9,100 feet to 12,600 in 3 miles before dropping down to 9,600 in 2.5 miles. You get a little reprieve for 2.5 miles of some relatively flat trail before turning around and doing it again.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.