Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So what was (if you already have your Renny) or will be (for those still waiting) your mod or upgrade to your Jeep?

I think my first thing will be to put some beefier tires on it. Seems like the quickest & easiest thing to do to get a bit more lift on it. Coming from a Wrangler with over-sized tires & a 2" lift, not having to step up to get in seems so weird :laugh: Granted the Renny will never be as high as that but a bit of a boost, until lift kits come out in the USA, will be nice.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Likely beefier tires. Not sure if I'll do it with the 17' aluminum wheels that came with my Renny-Lat, or an alternate set. Tirerack.com seems to be quickly building their wheel+tire sets. I'll surely be getting a set of winter wheels+tires from them.

Been thinking about doing some plasti-dip work; grill, door handles, side mirrors, roof, and designs/templates

I really want one of these, http://madnessautoworks.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=1_2&car=JR&product_id=608

So many toys, so much to do, so little time, LOL, :)

·
Registered
2015 Trailhawk
404 Posts
Reactions: plmorrell

·
Registered
753 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.