Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
61 Posts
and as far as problems go with the new pathfinder.... anything will be and should be better than that!

I have a family member that went through a ton of trouble with the transmission on his 2013 Pathfinder, more than enough problems dealing with the vehicle and dealing with nissan to keep me away from them

· Registered
2 Posts
Picked up my TH in Ottawa in July (I think??), have over 5000 kms on it now. One issue only so far, traction control likes to kick on around 50 km/h at the passenger side rear wheel. Haven't brought it in to the dealer yet, I just turn off TC.
Also wish it had steel bumpers - those plastic ones don't do so great off road. Other than that, my TH is fun, quiet, very capable on local off road trails and getting pretty good mileage.

· Registered
378 Posts
I have just over 6000km and I haven't had any issues with it. What I am looking for is to switch out my radio system and get the UCONNECT 6.5RA system.

Does anyone know where I can do that other than the dealership? I just want the radio unit.
I don't think it would be worth the time and trouble since it is not just a simple swap. The wiring harness may be different and there would have to be some programming by the dealer so that the system bus recognizes the unit. If you are doing this just to get the NAV unit you should realize that most portable units have better features anyway.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.