Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 1100 miles on my '16 Trailhawk and just dealt with my first problem. we had some sloppy weather here in MI so I tried to use the windshield washer. My side wouldn't work and I assumed the sub-freezing weather had frozen it.... strange, since the washer fluid seemed to have a high alcohol content.

Today it warmed up to 40° and it still wouldn't work so I figured out how to remove the clips holding the hood insulation (easy, just squeeze) and voila! The hose to the left sprayer was not connected. I pushed it in place and everything worked.

I honestly don't know if it was working when I left the dealer. It might not have been pushed on all the way and the pressure of use blew it off...who knows? If for some reason it comes off again, I think a tie-wrap or twist of safety wire will insure it stays in place.

All in all a minor squawk.... may they all be so :)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Good to know. Test wipers at the dealer during the walk around. Mine should be here any day now. It's in Texas, but for some reason its not where I'd have expected. I can't wait.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.