Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think a decal on the side of the hood just like the wrangler looks great. Thoughts?

Scott

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
I think it looks good, but if it was up to me it would be removed. Rather just stick with the badge on the front doors.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Tint will be the first mod I do on any vehicle I buy going forward and most likely within the first week of ownership.

Scott

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The "decal" was added with MS Paint's text editor. =)

Scott

·
Registered
104 Posts
Since it sounds like they are only offering the 1" lift on the trail hawk I'd probably go with a lift. There are things on the trail hawk I don't need or want to pay for and the price they want for it (based on the other current trail hawk models) you could buy a base model and put on usable mods and still come out cheaper.
The decal doesn't work for me like it does on a wrangler, but maybe on the door instead of the badge might work .

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Quite a bit of extras, most of the ones you will find on the Cherokee Trailhawk.

No pricing for the Renegade has been released. Guesses I have seen put the Renegade in the 17k (Base) to 30k (Trailhawk) range. I would think this is a good guess as it is replacing the spot in the lineup for both the compass and Patriot.

Scott

1 - 9 of 9 Posts