Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Thought I would register and post as I have been reading these forums with interest over the past month or so.

I have ordered a Glacier Metallic with panoramic sunroof TH on 17th July. Only problem is it will not be ready until November!

Something to look forward to though!

I have only seen 3 renegades in my area of the UK so far and looking forward to getting mine!

:)

·
Registered
187 Posts
Hi,

Thought I would register and post as I have been reading these forums with interest over the past month or so.

I have ordered a Glacier Metallic with panoramic sunroof TH on 17th July. Only problem is it will not be ready until November!

Something to look forward to though!

I have only seen 3 renegades in my area of the UK so far and looking forward to getting mine!

:)
YEAH! We ordered the exact same day! Mine is scheduled for delivery Oct 25th. Hope it is sooner and not later :)

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
Greetings from Aberdare. Welcome to the wonderful world of the Jeep Renegade.

Whereabouts are you? Would you be interested in meets? If so, please see my thread in the UK area of the forum.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.