Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Paid $15 for a set of OEM Renegade carpet floor mats with only 300 miles on them. They look like new. Better than what it came with... nada. Replace in a few months with RR slush mats.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Paid $15 for a set of OEM Renegade carpet floor mats with only 300 miles on them. They look like new. Better than what it came with... nada. Replace in a few months with RR slush mats.
When the wife and I went for a test ride the sales rep took us out and it ran out of gas lol...I hinted at there being no floor mats...they ended up throwing them in w/ a full tank of gas haha.

Reactions: ODGreenFifteen

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
When the wife and I went for a test ride the sales rep took us out and it ran out of gas lol...I hinted at there being no floor mats...they ended up throwing them in w/ a full tank of gas haha.
Nice score on the mats! We had to ask for the full tank as we drove quite a distance, otherwise we'd have only gotten their standard 1/4.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.