Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Brought her home on 2 Nov 15 and have been having fun making it mine over the past months.

Already done:
Mopar slush mats
Stubby antenna
BFG KO2's in a 225/65-R17
WeatherTec Splash guards - fronts are off for right now. They may need a little trimming before going back on.
Daystar lift kit
Renegade Ready hitch with D-ring mounted
Emblem removal all the way around, except hood for now
Mesh nets for the rear - flat and across the back
Ultra 251 Decoy rims in 17x8
Window tinting all the way around

On the horizon:
Black grill trim surrounds
Black Jeep emblem on hood, or just removal
Tinted side marker covers
Bull bar or something on the front end - Has anybody seen anything new out there? I have been looking, but nothing that doesn't eat up clearance, seems stout enough, or the vendor will return emails on......

Loving the Renegade so far. I have only been bit by the ignition key, but that was a fairly easy fix and I will never have to deal with it again. Just shy of 10,000 miles so far.

Erik

Attachments

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Great pics and description! She looks beastly.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Thanks! was parked at the tire shop waiting to get the rims installed and a guy in a new Latitude pulled up and parked next to me. He had the 16" rim and tire option with the 1.4 and it made my Jeep look like it sat up a lot taller than it actually does. He was upgrading to the BFG KO2's, but stayed at the stock 215/75-R16 size. He really liked the 17" oem rims from my Jeep. Too bad he had already bought new tires or I would have probably sold them to him.

Erik

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.