Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! I've been a lurker on this forum for about six months now, and I finally signed up and decided to post.

I'm located in Seattle, WA, and I recently purchased a black 2015 Renegade Latitude. It came with the upgraded premium 18"x7" aluminum wheels. The upgraded package was an extra $595 added to the MSRP. I wanted very basic 16" black wheels (as most of you do) but the dealer wouldn't swap out the wheels/tires, so have recently made the switch. The 18" premium Jeep Renegade wheels and tires that I have for sale are the original wheels that came with my vehicle, and have only been driven on for about 800 miles. The wheels are scratch and scuff free, and have never been curbed or damaged. They look brand new. The tires, which are Kumho Crugen 225/55 R18's, are still in perfect condition as well (aside from the 800 miles).

I'm not sure if anyone ever posts anything for sale on here, and I definitely don't want to be a nuisance, but I figured maybe someone on this forum would be interested in purchasing a great set of four 18" wheels and tires for a good price. If anyone is interested in these, feel free to let me know and I'm more than happy to talk deals!

Thanks!
Joel

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How much you asking?
If you're interested, give me an offer and I'm completely open to chatting about a price that is fair. I've seen OEM Renegade wheels online and on here going for about $250/wheel, and that's just for the wheel. But I'd really just like to get them sold so I'm open to offers. If I walked away with $1000 for the full set including the tires, I'd be happy. Shipping costs would be covered by the buyer.

Apologies for the delayed response--this was my first post and I assumed I would get an email notification if someone responded.

Thanks!
Joel

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Set of 4 18" Premium Wheels/Tires Still Available

Just wanted to let you all know that I still have a set of four 18" premium wheels and mounted tires available for purchase. Shipping would run around $250 from what I've seen, so I'd be willing to sell the set of four wheels/tires for $1250 total, delivered to your door basically brand new. If you're able to find shipping for a better deal, let me know and I'm more than happy to work with you on shipping. If interested, shoot me a text at 206-778-3100. Located in the Seattle, WA area.

Cheers,
Joel

·
Registered
364 Posts
Reactions: toxicshock
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.