Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling my Latitude 6-speed 1.4T 4x4 CPO Renegade (Red with beige int) @ less than 12k miles. In factory setup.

Carmax offered $15k (on Feb 07, 2018) . I'm looking to get $16k stock. We can negotiate on the aftermarket wheels (18" Rays rims & new 255/55/18 BF KO2s) and the Rhino-Rack large roof-rack

It is in pristine condition. No issues whatsoever. A lot of fun to drive as many of you know. I'm selling due to financial issues

There a are a few pictures in my profile but I can send more

I'm in the DC area. Call me or text me at 240.409.8762 (name is Murat)

I can certainly sell the off-road wheels and the roof-rack separately. I paid $850 for the tires (tirerack) with road hazard protection, $1200 for the rims (out of a previous car of mine). Roof rack $350. They are all negotiable. Let me know if interested, we'll work something out

Attachments

·
Registered
474 Posts
Looks like you really loved your Jeep. Sorry you have to sell it!

·
Registered
474 Posts
Are the wheels our bolt pattern, or do you have adapter-spacers?

·
Registered
387 Posts
Put the stock wheels on and sell the Rays separately. You will get more $$ that way. A modded vehicle is most always a $$ loser as it narrows the potential sales audience. Also remove the spacers and the rack again sell separately.
Hell if you do it that way I bet you’ll get to the $16k price you want even if you trade the Jeep in to Carmax.

·
Registered
474 Posts
I didn't think Rays made anything in our bolt pattern.

·
Registered
474 Posts
That's what i was thinking....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts