Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone on the forum is looking for a full-sized spare tire for their Renegade, send me a message. I have three wheels/tires left, and they have only been driven on for about 800 miles. These are the 18" upgraded wheels/tires that came on my Limited when purchased from the dealer. The wheels are scratch and scuff free, and have never been curbed or damaged. They look brand new. The tires, which are Kumho Crugen 225/55 R18's, are still in perfect condition as well.

I sold one as a spare to a forum member down in Vancouver, WA, and am now looking to sell the other three. Selling each wheel/tire combo for $375.

Attachments

·
Registered
782 Posts
These are the same wheels and rims I have on my Latitude (as an option, of course). Matching full size spare tire with tow hitch as well. Yes, the spare fits in the spare tire well just fine. Just curious what kind of tires/rims you were going to replace these with?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
These are the same wheels and rims I have on my Latitude (as an option, of course). Matching full size spare tire with tow hitch as well. Yes, the spare fits in the spare tire well just fine. Just curious what kind of tires/rims you were going to replace these with?
I got some Cooper Discoverer AT3's and basic black steel wheels. Swapped them out about 4 months ago.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.