Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
If anyone needs an extra wheel/tire I have one for sale (it does not have TPMS in it currently).

My trailhawk was in a minor accident and it damaged my wheel and tire, wheel was severely backordered so we ended up putting the full size spare on the car, and then making the cosmetically damaged wheel the spare with a new tire on it.

eventually this backordered wheel came in, so I had them mount a tire on it and valve stem. The wheel is the 17" aluminum wheel (#5XA67MXFAA $1025 msrp) and the tire is a stock 215/65R17 All Terrain Tire Wrangler ($120).

Long story short -- I don't really need 6 tires for my Renegade, so if anyone wants a full size spare or extra I would be willing to sell this for significantly less so I could buy other things like cross bars and a cargo basket.

:ReneBlueWave:

·
Registered
753 Posts
Hope everyone was okay.

Was there any other damage, or just the wheel?

Is the part number available on the inside-facing area of the rim someplace? I'll be testing things out when my spare-tire-kit arrives, so I guess I'll find this out for myself soon enough.

Might eventually want to purchase my Renny-Lat a full-sized spare. Once I decide on a set of rims for winter/more-offroad-worthy tires, I'll probably just buy a fifth rim+tire with the set.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.