Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I think this is my first post so, I would like to offer a free 3D printed Renegade keychain, NO Strings Attached unless you want to attach some. lol. I printed a bunch of them and pass them out to other Renegade owners I see on the street. If you would like one, send me a message with the color of your Renegade and your address and I will mail you one. I'll do this offer until Nov. 31st. If you don't see your color and still want one, message me anyway. I live in southern mexifornia or southern communistfornia (whichever is appropriate for the day of the week). I work a full time job so please give me a few days to get it to you.

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hello,
I think this is my first post so, I would like to offer a free 3D printed Renegade keychain, NO Strings Attached unless you want to attach some. lol. I printed a bunch of them and pass them out to other Renegade owners I see on the street. If you would like one, send me a message with the color of your Renegade and your address and I will mail you one. I'll do this offer until Nov. 31st. If you don't see your color and still want one, message me anyway. I live in southern mexifornia or southern communistfornia (whichever is appropriate for the day of the week). I work a full time job so please give me a few days to get it to you.
You can see some of my 3D printing projects on my Thingiverse page at

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello,
Hi. Welcome to the group! I would love a keychain. Gray (silver). How can I get information to you?

Jeff

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just saw your post. I haven't been checking the site, only responding to personal messages or whatever they call it here. Just send me a personal message with your address and I'll send it out tomorrow

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks to all for the "welcome"! I would have replied sooner but with Thanksgiving and an illness in the family I kinda slacked off on checking the site.

·
Super Moderator
2,857 Posts
Hope things get better for you!
Thanks for the key ring it looks great!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts