Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I've just joint the Renegade club with a Limited auto in Orange. I ordered Sunday and was told there's 1 at the dock in Bistol so I could have it within 2 weeks.
Is it realistic to get it to me in this time or could it take longer or maybe even quicker if I'm lucky?
I'm so looking forward to having lots of fun enjoying a Jeep for the first time!

·
Registered
247 Posts
Welcome to the club and enjoy. Mine was at the docks and took around 3 weeks to get to dealer, by time last checks were completed. I was told 2 weeks (seems a standard thing!) but it was a little longer.

·
Registered
1 Posts
orange is the new 'cool'

Congrats on ordering your new Renegade, I have a serious love for mine! I've had my Omaha Orange Renegade Latitude since late last year. For all the people that talk down on the Renegade, I sure get a lot of positive comments on mine. The looks and the orange both!

·
Registered
247 Posts
No talk down of Renegades on here. The only talk downs are from these online car review sites and magazines giving it 3/5 stars. For us drivers it's a 5/5 must buy :). Perhaps its just the magazines get paid more from other manufacturers. The Renegade stands out nicely on the roads, gets good looks from the neighbours!

·
Registered
157 Posts
I often find myself searching for the reflection of my Renegade in large shop windows when Im passing them and thinking WOW what a fantastic looking Jeep.

Reactions: Jeep Jon
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.