Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife clipped a mailbox and creased the passenger side fender. Anyone replaced the fender? I can replace it but I'm sure there is that hidden bolt or trick to get the fender off. Just looking for a little help, where did you get the fender, painted or primed? Thanks in advance for your reply in advance and may God bless.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I'm in a similar situation with my Jeep Cherokee. When it comes to sourcing a good replacement fender I'd look at:

Car-Part.com--Used Auto Parts Market

The site is an aggregator for hundreds of recycling yards (we used to call them junkyards). You can search by make, model, year and such. If you're especially lucky and patient, you might even find the fender you need in the color you want. It's worth taking the time to look because you'll spend quite a bit to get a primed fender properly painted.

As for the "how to" on removing the fender, take a look at this YouTube video. It looks easy enough if you're reasonably handy and careful.

·
Premium Member
3,260 Posts
If its only the plastic part its only a few clips and the whole lot pulls off.

One of our regular female contributors posted pictures a while back when she took her baby Renegade out 4x4'ing and damaged it.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If its only the plastic part its only a few clips and the whole lot pulls off.

One of our regular female contributors posted pictures a while back when she took her baby Renegade out 4x4'ing and damaged it.
I wish it was a plastic part but it is not. It is the metal part of the fender.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.