Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone made or offered a trailhawk looking bumper for the non trailhawks yet, just the black part the bottom 3rd, I got a Lattitude for payment reasons, but sure do like the bottom section front of the trailhawk.

Just thinking, Chris

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
Have you had a look on ebay? I ask as earlier I saw the front and rear seats along with switches and other Renegade bits and bobs? Also what about car dismantlers/breakers? Somebody somewhere must have been shunted up the rear.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I looked, not too much on Ebay to change bumpers

Not much has come out that I can find, not too many exterior mods, Not sure if its just take off and put on anyway, wonder if the under metal is different?

Chris

Have you had a look on ebay? I ask as earlier I saw the front and rear seats along with switches and other Renegade bits and bobs? Also what about car dismantlers/breakers? Somebody somewhere must have been shunted up the rear.

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
It's still a relatively new vehicle, so parts aren't bountiful.

I have the UK (March 2014), USA (April 2014) and international (September 2014) press releases in front of me. They are the same figures as the brochures. As can be seen in the specification photos below, the Trailhawk has a better approach angle. Fitting the lower part may help with approach angle as it is of a different design.

So the lower part has to be the same for all markets, which means you can buy one from anywhere. Shipping from abroad could be expensive and out weigh the cost of the lower part.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.