Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been unsure what I wanted to do with this, I love my Jeep but I think it’s time for her to go to a new home. $9k firm, title in hand.

2016 Jeep Renegade latitude
1.4 Turbo 4x4, 6 speed manual
Cold weather group
135,xxx miles
-5w-40 European oil only, changed approx. 7-10k intervals and I’ve used 93 octane since day one
-Cold weather group: heated steering wheel, side mirrors, windshield wiper tray & HD rubber floor mats.

Upgrades:
GFB diverter valve.
K&N drop in filter.
Race Chip GTS piggyback tune
w/ Bluetooth.
Deymeyer racing motor, trans, pendulum mount and shift plate.
Craven speed solid shift knob.
Clear side markers
LED fog lights
50mm wheel spacers
Toyo open country 215/70r16 (5)
4 oem wheels + 1 steel spare.
Roof rails, small basket and Yakima bike trays included

Timing belt, water pump, serpentine belt and a few other small things done at 126k at my local dealer, have paperwork for it. EBC red pads and rotors done around 113k

has some dents and dings, mechanically she’s solid and with most of the maintenance already taken care of, shes Good for another 100k+
Tire Sky Wheel Car Vehicle

Cloud Plant Sky Tire Vehicle

Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Wheel Vehicle registration plate Tire

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
I see the 1.4T manual being a unicorn very soon. Smart person’d snatch this up. IMHO.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i really love this thing, just don't think it can really do what i need it to do anymore. Recently got a stump jumper evo and its big bike, like that's a lot of bike.. thinking its time for a van to haul around all this stuff lol

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Bump. Just cause you took care of it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts