Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought this part used (in excellent physical condition) to add illuminated cup holders to my 2018 Latitude. Did not fit, should fit 2017 and earlier models before the interior re-design. Since I was not able to power this up to confirm if the LED works, I am offering this part for free. Just send shipping address and it will be on its way. Thanks.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Oh I need this! this is not an option for Latam version (made in Brazil).
I would pay of course if you still have it (pretty sure Fedex will be much more expensive than the OEM part is worth.. but still).

·
Registered
2015 Jeep Renegade, Latitude, 2.4L 4x4, black, 9 speed automatic, MySky
115 Posts
This is quite generous and nice of you to offer this for free! You made it in my book.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I checked Fedex fees to my country and.... I guess someone else will be the lucky new owner as the cheapest option is a mere USD132 (!!!)
If these were normal times I could ask you to deliver locally and pick it up in the states.
anyway, great and generous offer, someone will enjoy it.
can I ask you to provide the exact part number, to check for it in the future?
Thanks!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Babelhoo, hopefully you will find one closer to you. There is no p/n stamped on the actual part, and the number on the wire harness is not a part number. However here is what I found when I was looking:
Item 21 is the bezel that sits between the cup holder and the top trim.
They show 2 p/n's, the first is the non-illuminated bezel (just a piece of black plastic) "Sport model".
The 2nd p/n is the illuminated part "without Sport".
5UX38LXHAA

1 - 6 of 6 Posts