Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling an Android head unit, specially made for the Jeep renegade (2015-2018), its plug and play, no wires to cut or modify!
i had this radio installed for about a year now, and never had an issue, everything works like the original uconnect, you can access settings and also all steering wheel buttons works.
this radio has an amazing sound quality compared to the uconnect
some features :
access and install any android app from the play market like youtube, google maps, waze, spotify..
comes with Sygic gps app for offline gps navigation and google maps with offline maps all with latest maps.
view the backup camera while driving
option to add a front camera (it will switch from backup to front camera when you park)

Too many things to list.. but definitely was the best thing i have installed in my jeep renegade.
The reason i am selling it is because i bought the newest model they just released.

This is a high quality head unit, they release updates and patches that you install directly from the menu.
i can provide a demo video if needed.

SPECS :
Android 8.1
Resolution 1024x600
CPU 8 core
RAM 2GB
Storage 32GB
2 X 4G sim card slots!
WIFI
Bluetooth
GPS

Available for local pickup from Jersey City, NJ or can meet somewhere around, i can also install it for free.

·
Premium Member
3,129 Posts
Fantastic looking piece of equipment.

Its the first in all the forum that I have read that works. :unsure::whistle::whistle:

Great job there. (y)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts