Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Well the packing could have been better on the metal pieces, they are all stacked on each other and then wrapped. The powder coat is ok, but the outside front facing trim rings are in need of paint as it was worn through from all the shifting against metal in the box.

Everything else looks good!

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
928 Posts
Well the packing could have been better on the metal pieces, they are all stacked on each other and then wrapped. The powder coat is ok, but the outside front facing trim rings are in need of paint as it was worn through from all the shifting against metal in the box.

Everything else looks good!

Thanks!
Now we need some pictures of the Renegade with the new lights installed. :p

·
Registered
13 Posts

Install is a bit of a pain with the way Jeep engineered the bumper around the headlights. I think I might need to move the bottom bracket behind the Jeep plastic mount tab, can't tell from the install pictures, they are small and dark. But my headlights seem to be too high and I don't have much adjustment left to aim down. The a being being the bracket seems like it would give correct angle, but then I am not sure what that would do for the fit of the adapter plate that sits flush with the headlight surround on the bumper. If that isn't correct I am back space off the front adapter plate with a spacer or washer to angle the whole adapter down.

Procomp lights are WAY brighter than the OEM.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts