Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Hi ya'all, I stopped for gas yesterday and to my surprise, my fuel door would not open. I pushed on it, pushed on, it won't open! I'm on empty and freaking out now as I'm miles from home and/or a dealership. Thank goodness I made it home, in the carport where it's a little cooler (I live in FL) I punch the fuel door with the side of my fist and, it opens. Long story short, the rubber piece that goes around the latch on the door is broken. My queation ism how do I order one? What's it called? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
798 Posts
You will probably need to go to a dealer. If your Renegade is still under warranty a dealer should fix it. If not, a dealer parts department should be able to get you the info to order a new one.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hi ya'all, I stopped for gas yesterday and to my surprise, my fuel door would not open. I pushed on it, pushed on, it won't open! I'm on empty and freaking out now as I'm miles from home and/or a dealership. Thank goodness I made it home, in the carport where it's a little cooler (I live in FL) I punch the fuel door with the side of my fist and, it opens. Long story short, the rubber piece that goes around the latch on the door is broken. My queation ism how do I order one? What's it called? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
moparparts online....mopar America...there is many online mopar part dealers....good luck

1 - 3 of 3 Posts