Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fuelly.com is a site where you can keep track of your mileage and see how others are doing. You can filter the results by engine and model so I checked the Renegade and most people with a Trailhawk get around 25 mpg with a gas 2.4L engine and the Latitude with the 1.4L or 2.4L get around 27 mpg.

You can browse for any car. If you sign up (free) you will have to wait for 3 entries before your car will show up.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I see some members post their Fulley mileage in their signature area. How do you do it? I've tried a couple of different things but they didn't work.

·
Super Moderator
3,600 Posts
I see some members post their Fulley mileage in their signature area. How do you do it? I've tried a couple of different things but they didn't work.

Went to Fuelly and got the link. Pasted link in my sig in the control panel. Nothing really odd. If that is not working for you, let me know and I'll experiment on a non-mod account.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow... 25mpg.. I am lucky if I can get 20mpg on my Trailhawk :(
My driving is mostly around town and a little highway. I haven't been off road and probably won't unless to park it where I go fishing. I use regular gas, mostly Shell, and I don't beat on it. That is one good thing about having a vehicle that has adequate power, I don't race off at the traffic lights. I've had a few cars that were pretty quick so if you pulled up beside me at a light you had to be faster than me to get in front of me. One of the fastest cars I had was a Volvo V60 with the T6 Pole Star tuned 3.0 Turbo. My Mazda Speed3 was pretty quick as well as these: Mazda RX8, Mitsu Eclipse GT Spyder, Honda Civic SI, Scion FRS, Mercedes C250 1.8 Turbo. To prove I don't beat on my cars I never got a speeding ticket with any of those cars.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Went to Fuelly and got the link. Pasted link in my sig in the control panel. Nothing really odd. If that is not working for you, let me know and I'll experiment on a non-mod account.
I grabbed my link to Fuelly and pasted it in my signature block but it doesn't open up. The link is there and if I click on the link it takes me to my Fuelly page.

·
Super Moderator
3,600 Posts
I grabbed my link to Fuelly and pasted it in my signature block but it doesn't open up. The link is there and if I click on the link it takes me to my Fuelly page.
Did you grab the BBCode version or the html version you need the bbcode version that has the URL= tag in it at the start.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I grabbed the html, where do I grab the bbcode?
Click Badges link under Recent Fuelups on your vehicle page:

How do I use a Fuelly forum signature/badge?

A Fuelly forum signature (or badge) is an image that you can use to sign your posts at vehicle discussion forums. The instructions for adding a forum signature will be different for different forums, but here's a general outline:

Go to the forum you participate in and see if they have a "signature" feature that allows images.
If so, find out if the forum uses "BBCode" or "HTML" to include images.
Once you know, go to Fuelly and click on your vehicle.
On the vehicle detail page, click the yellow badge icon under Recent Fuel-Ups. It looks like this:
On the "Fuelly Signature" page, choose the image you want.
Copy either the HTML or BBCode for your image.
Go to your forum and paste the code into the form for updating your signature.
The main thing to keep in mind is that you need to copy a little bit of code from Fuelly and paste it into the right form at your forum.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
click badges link under recent fuelups on your vehicle page:

how do i use a fuelly forum signature/badge?

a fuelly forum signature (or badge) is an image that you can use to sign your posts at vehicle discussion forums. The instructions for adding a forum signature will be different for different forums, but here's a general outline:

Go to the forum you participate in and see if they have a "signature" feature that allows images.
If so, find out if the forum uses "bbcode" or "html" to include images.
Once you know, go to fuelly and click on your vehicle.
On the vehicle detail page, click the yellow badge icon under recent fuel-ups. It looks like this:
On the "fuelly signature" page, choose the image you want.
Copy either the html or bbcode for your image.
Go to your forum and paste the code into the form for updating your signature.
The main thing to keep in mind is that you need to copy a little bit of code from fuelly and paste it into the right form at your forum.
success.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The way I got there was; From the main page on Fuelly, which is my dashboard, I clicked on my PROFILE and then I clicked on the vehicle I want and then in the lower right side of the page is a box that says; "Share Your MPG View All Badges and Stuff You Can Share". I clicked on that and it came up with the URL.

Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Fuelly question.

For those who post their Fuelly in their signature... how'd you do that? I'd like to post in the sig too, because I have an account all updated with my fillups.

Thanks!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.