Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I'm Ness from Alabama. I joined up because I want a Renegade super bad but I need to pay down my current vehicle more before I trade (cross your fingers for me I can in December). So I am here to ask questions, get information, etc. I'm getting a head start basically.

At this point I believe I want the Sport 4x4, I'd like to lift it another inch or two, maybe add better lights. I don't plan on doing more than some mud, small hills, small streams, etc (basically small stuff). The Renegade is everything I've ever wanted in one ride without the cost of a Wrangler. I love Wranglers but I don't love paying that much, especially for gas. I would be taking it camping, to the beach, etc.

So I really look forward to combing through all this great information. Thank you all for letting me join, I look forward to being an official owner more than anything!!

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
Greetings from the UK. Welcome to the world of the Jeep Renegade.

:ReneBlueWave:

I also joined the the world of the Jeep Renegade before I got mine. It is a myriad of everything on here.

Reactions: NessB220

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
You're welcome. I was like a kid waiting for xmas when I got mine.

The only regret is that I wish I had got a 4x4 Renegade. Went to the Jeep Renegade Live Experience last Sunday and took a couple of 4x4 Renegades around an indoor and outdoor obstacle course that has now given me the bug. Oh well, only three years to go before I can change mine.

Reactions: NessB220
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.