Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I've just recently bought a Jeep Renegade Opening Edition in white and I've have had a few issues. I'm 2500 miles in and my FWD collision software keeps turning itself off. It's been back to the dealer, they thought they'd fixed it, but turned itself off again the next day. The dealership have now created a tech report for Jeep
I've also noticed that the phone option has decided not to recognise my messages and remain unlit on the dash:crying

Apart from the odd niggle from a door rattle that has been fixed, it's otherwise all good and loving it :x

Anyone else has these problems?:ReneBlueWave:

·
Registered
953 Posts
Hopefully you are a good enough driver that you won't need the FWD collision system. FCA does have problems with its software sometimes, so you aren't alone. I just hope that FCA treats you well and gets your Renegade in good health again.

·
Registered
13 Posts
what door and what was the fix please. i have a rattle at times from what i thought was the door now after looking in there the dealer wants to go into the wheel well and possibly windshield wiper cowling thing to look for the source.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.