Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
I had to get a new trans module and now my gas mileage has dropped from 29-30 to 24. Anyone else having the same issue? What rpm do your gears shift at?
I have the Autoflash upgrade and Go Pedal from Madness Autoworks. The Autoflash remaps the TCU timings and remedies the sluggish 9 speed transmission. I pull at 65000rpm per gear and found that in full race mode with traction control disabled gives me an average of about between 300mpg-310mpg (conservative highway driving on cruise control, when mustangs, tesla3's, Ferrari's, Lambo's or Range Rovers and Porsche's aren't calling me out or testing me) between fillups when I'm not city driving. Clear your gas milage tracking and milage tracking per trips between trips (I do it at every fillup) or whe you are on the freeway to maximize the air fuel mixture and when on the highway on a nice sunny day disable traction control to get better gas milage. I still average About 24mpg. on e regular work week of mostly highway driving I can average about 34mpg. since California Highway patrol has oppressed everyone on highway 101 and 280 where the speed limit is set to 55mph- 65mph here between the San Francisco Bay area and the Peninsula to and from San Jose California. I also try to keep my tire pressure up between 35psi -38psi...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts