Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just installed these two mods today. Really loving the blow off pshhhhh. I've always enjoyed that sound since the time years ago this beat up looking hatchback civic came up beside me o the interstate when I had my 00 eclipse gt. 5 speed, loads of bolt on and tune. It was quick. He gave me the let's do this look and I dropped it in 3rd getting into forth I'm checking my mirror for this clown, but he's not there. Look to my right and he's bumper to bumper with me and I do t get it until he shifts.... Pshhhhhhhhh. Haha. Only had him on top speed. He was right on me before he topped out.

Can't wait for more mods to become available for this Jeep. It's so fun to drive and it's quick enough. Wouldn't mind if it were faster. Mayne next time I'll try trailhawk. Just don't like auto. Do like off road though. My chevy tracker only does some light trails.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I looked at the Forge or bonalume. Alot of fiat owners seemed to have bonalume and alot of dart owners had Forge. Everyone seemed to be happy with both products. Final decision came down to Forge because modern performance had dv+ and Forge plate in a combo pack with the long bolts and it was a fair bit cheaper than using either separate.

·
Registered
98 Posts
The DV+ is great, but the system was designed for turbo air to recirculate, not to dump to atmo like the blowoff plate makes you do. Just an fyi..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.