Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i added mopar shade vent things that wanted you to scuff and pour stuff on your trim and install clips in the window channel. i peeled the 3m tape on the shades. stuck them in place. plugged the holes for the clips and they are still on. i also installed aftermarket rims and tires. so important thing, never knew it or of it. wheel centering rings. gets the rim on there centered down to 1/2 a mm. lugs get it close but these are a good idea. i bought b.f goodrich all terrain k/o 215/65 x 16 tires. they fit and they are good tough tires. i do think most might want a less aggressive tire. mine are 8 ply and lt tires and a bit louder and stiffer than stock. why did i get them cause they last for 50k miles. i also bought a $16.00 air compressor from walmart and a plug kit in a plastic box. modified the foam insert in the back so it fits there. because the unit in the trunk is a canister of air and slime like fix a flat. it's not a compressor. rubber mats are a must. got them. looking for roof rails. looking for k&n air filter. magnaflow muffler would be nice.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.