Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, as much as I've been looking forward to a Renegade for the past year, there's something I've been looking forward to more that I'm getting instead: a baby! My wife is pregnant and we couldn't be happier! However, of course, this means I'm not buying a brand new Renegade anytime soon. I'm sure in the future I will. Maybe by then they'll have some more options, like projector HIDs or a panoramic MySky (hey, I can dream).

Anyway, just wanted to say thanks for everything! Everyone on here has been so helpful and I'm so grateful for that. I've never been part of a forum like this before. I had a good time on here! I'll probably be back sometime in the future. See ya guys!

· Registered
499 Posts
Well, as much as I've been looking forward to a Renegade for the past year, there's something I've been looking forward to more that I'm getting instead: a baby! My wife is pregnant and we couldn't be happier! However, of course, this means I'm not buying a brand new Renegade anytime soon. I'm sure in the future I will. Maybe by then they'll have some more options, like projector HIDs or a panoramic MySky (hey, I can dream).

Anyway, just wanted to say thanks for everything! Everyone on here has been so helpful and I'm so grateful for that. I've never been part of a forum like this before. I had a good time on here! I'll probably be back sometime in the future. See ya guys!
Congrats! It's good to see that you've got your priorities straight. Best of luck, and thanks for all your participation on here.

Godspeed!

· Registered
1,207 Posts
Congrats, never forget, they grow up fast, spend as much time with your kids as you can, you never get the time back.

· Registered
370 Posts
I suggest that you videotape your kids every chance you can. Trust me one day you will try to video them and your child will ask; mom(or dad) what are you trying to do? That's not cool anymore. And that will be the end of videos. Trust me it will happen at early teen years. Been there, done that. Now still pictures have to suffice. And try to catch up on your sleep while the bun is in the oven. Best wishes.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.