Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
You've never heard of the Millennium Falcon??…It's the ship that made the Kessel Run in less than twelve parsecs!!!

sorry about the quality... I plan on taking some real nice picture of the whole thing when I get all the other "stuff" i putting on and into it...

Attachments

· Registered
59 Posts
Funny and awesome wrap!

I would never do that to my car (like them as they are when they exit the factory) but I would definitely thumb up if i saw you on the road!

· Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ebay... Theres a few different companies that sell it. Just google millenium falcon vinyl wrap. I found ebay to be half the price, but it might be half the quality, i dont know. A slow and steady pair of hands and its an easy install.

The great thing is, when you're driving, you cant even tell the window is wraped, its that transparent from the inside.

· Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yeah man, I went with the darth vader floor mats too (thinkgeek.com) they got the seat covers too, but Im thinking im going to do brown fun furr on the passenger side and sew up a belt/bandolier for it lol...

I had a 12"x12" Rebel alliance logo on the hood, but I wasnt careful when I put it on and it had air bubbles all through it. When I took it off to reposition it, it stretched beyond my liking. Im probably going to buy a millenium falcon vinyl wrap instead for it.

My license plate holder says "my other car... was on alderaan" lol

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.