Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I'm new here and I am looking for some help. Just got my new 2021 Trailhawk a few months ago and even before I got it I was looking for potential mods. For example a slight lift, front/rear bumper or preferably skid bars, Wrangler headlight conversion kit, roof rack, ladder, rear spare tire rack. The problem is I cant seem to find anything of the sort for the renegades after 2019? Did they change or get modified and there hasn't been a new line of parts yet? Does the older stuff fit the current TH? I'm really lost....

Also I'm seeing that the renegade was called the BU model for awhile and then I also see people referring to it now as the BV?

·
Registered
2017 renegade trailhawk 9 spd auto glacier metallic, preferred package 27E
532 Posts
Hey guys I'm new here and I am looking for some help. Just got my new 2021 Trailhawk a few months ago and even before I got it I was looking for potential mods. For example a slight lift, front/rear bumper or preferably skid bars, Wrangler headlight conversion kit, roof rack, ladder, rear spare tire rack. The problem is I cant seem to find anything of the sort for the renegades after 2019? Did they change or get modified and there hasn't been a new line of parts yet? Does the older stuff fit the current TH? I'm really lost....

Also I'm seeing that the renegade was called the BU model for awhile and then I also see people referring to it now as the BV?
very little out there , if maddness autoworks has nothing there is not much around

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
W E L C O M E ! ! !
... to the forum.

Nothing yet, but they will come...

Reactions: jeff1

·
Super Moderator
4,349 Posts

and enjoy the forum!

You have to wait young grasshopper parts will come.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Welcome!

There was a facelift for the 2019 model year; and there are the usual engine changes, headlight changes, trim changes, etc. But I'd think most "structural" parts would be basically the same.

Yes, the current model designation is BV. I assume that happened with the MY 2019 facelift.

One issue might be that vendors just haven't bothered to update their web sites. I do see that a lot.

So I'd say it'd be pretty safe to get parts meant for the BV model, or MY 2019 and newer.

I've got a 2021 Trailhawk, and I'm not interested in modifications since it's been just fine on the trails I've been taking it on here in Colorado. I've got a Valkyrie front skid plate in the garage waiting to be installed, but that's mostly so I can access the oil plug and filter when I change my own oil in the future.

I always have Service Manuals for my vehicles; the only legit source seems to be Tech Authority on a copy-protected USB drive. Last I checked, they still hadn't gotten the 2021 Service Manuals, so I got the 2020 (BV) version. It's been fine so far...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts