Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from New Mexico! Unexpectedly got my Renegade today! Actually logged in last night and saw two on the local dealers site which were "IN TRANSIT". When I got to work this morning they were gone...About 5PM My dealer called saying they had one (and only one) being unloaded from the truck. I got to the dealership about 6 and purchased it...Still needs to go through the service shop so pickup should be in around 20 hours from now as I was told. This vehicle is very comfortable and better than I expected as a first time owner (As far as design us concerned...Colorado should have some soon. AZ has one on the lot for viewing only...will post pics when I figure out how...

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hello from New Mexico! Unexpectedly got my Renegade today! Actually logged in last night and saw two on the local dealers site which were "IN TRANSIT". When I got to work this morning they were gone...About 5PM My dealer called saying they had one (and only one) being unloaded from the truck. I got to the dealership about 6 and purchased it...Still needs to go through the service shop so pickup should be in around 20 hours from now as I was told. This vehicle is very comfortable and better than I expected as a first time owner (As far as design us concerned...Colorado should have some soon. AZ has one on the lot for viewing only...will post pics when I figure out how...
Congrats!

How are you liking it the Renee so far?

To posts pictures in attachments, Just click reply or go advanced and then scroll down to where it says additional options click manage attachments a pop up screen will show up choose file(s), then click upload and submit.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Congrats!

1) What mileage reports do you have for us? If any HWY, what speed and elevations?

2) Any blind spots that you are noticing, that you didn't before?

3) Any finicky buttons, doors, flaps, or settings in the Uconnect that are tough yet?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.