Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a month or so of deciding, I finally got a renegade trailhawk. The color I ended up with was Colorado Red!

Can't wait to get the keys tomorrow. I'll be hitting some trails here in Michigan within the next coming weekends.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Enjoy your Trailhawk! I have a Glacier Metallic (silver) Trailhawk.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm from the Great Lakes state. Interested in hearing what trails you hit. My order (which is delayed due to a screw up won't be here until end of the summer/early fall at the earliest).
I'm hitting up an off road park in three rivers this weekend with my friend who has a Wrangler and a lot of experience.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Pictures or it didn't happen;) I drove up to Muskegon Saturday And actually seen 3 in the wild for the first time! (not including the Renegades on local dealer lots):D
I'm hitting up an off road park in three rivers this weekend with my friend who has a Wrangler and a lot of experience.
Let us know how the 3-Rivers Trail park is... and if there is a link to it online anywhere, would love to see it.

·
Registered
73 Posts
After a month or so of deciding, I finally got a renegade trailhawk. The color I ended up with was Colorado Red!

Can't wait to get the keys tomorrow. I'll be hitting some trails here in Michigan within the next coming weekends.
Congrats!!!
Great choice of color ;)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

Pictures or it didn't happen
I drove up to Muskegon Saturday And actually seen 3 in the wild for the first time! (not including the Renegades on local dealer lots)

I'll be taking many photos!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.