Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went looking at the Limited and came home with a Trailhawk :laugh: . I didn't like the chrome mirrors or light colored grill on the limited so was disappointed, but figured I could replace those later on. Then we walked into the show room and the Anvil colored Trailhawk was on display. I don't need 4 wheel drive, but I liked the looks of the Trailhawk so much that after my test drive (with my sky roof panels removed) I gave up on the Limited. So I literally bought it off the show room floor. It has the cold weather package and towing package. I don't think I got much of a deal on it, but I'm really enjoying it.

[/url]

· Registered
24 Posts
Nice, congratulations. That is the color I really wanted but my dealership only had 1 left and was alpine white which is nice. I told my sales guy I wanted to order one fully loaded and he said I was gonna wait about 4 months. Of course this was the week before Christmas to.

· Registered
1,633 Posts
Went looking at the Limited and came home with a Trailhawk :laugh: . I didn't like the chrome mirrors or light colored grill on the limited so was disappointed, but figured I could replace those later on. Then we walked into the show room and the Anvil colored Trailhawk was on display. I don't need 4 wheel drive, but I liked the looks of the Trailhawk so much that after my test drive (with my sky roof panels removed) I gave up on the Limited. So I literally bought it off the show room floor. It has the cold weather package and towing package. I don't think I got much of a deal on it, but I'm really enjoying it.
Congratulations! I did nearly the same thing. I wanted a Latitude (with a manual transmission) but saw a silver Trailhawk in the showroom. I liked the looks of it a lot more and bought it, automagic transmission and all. I wasn't all that impressed with the 1.4L turbo engine anyway.

My Trailhawk just happened to be the very first Trailhawk my dealer received from the factory back in early April, 2015.

· Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks everyone. Still trying to learn about all the "fancy" stuff. Last time I bought a vehicle was 10 years ago and it did not have the new gadgets like remote start, passive entry, backup camera, etc.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.