Jeep Renegade Forum banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
I wish I had taken some pics... donno Why I didn't, but I drove from Long Island to Boston to visit college buddies last weekend. Spent some time in the blue hills reservation area hiking and such, spend tons of time with the panels out, then drove down the cape for a wedding. It was a great wedding, but a little under 1000 miles on the rene in just 4 days. It was an excellent weekend.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
I recently went to Lake George, in the Adirondack Mountains of NY. From there I went to Rochester NY, then back home. It was about 800 miles total. It was a fun little drive.

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
Montpellier (France) - Bodo (Norvège) = 12000km :)
For those of us that use the proper measurement :D, 12,000 km is equivalent to 7,500 miles, give or take a foot or two. Still a good road trip :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
I'll be heading from Detroit to Orlando on Sep 25th in my 2015 Latitude 4x4 1.4. It'll be the longest trip (via car.....sorry JEEP) in a long time.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I'll be taking it at the end of the month to Asheville, NC from Wisconsin. Hope some leaves are still hanging on when we drive the Blue Ridge Parkway. Should put on around 1,750 miles roundtrip, including the driving while we're there.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Yep, burning up the remaining life in the Goodyear SRAs by going from Akron to the bottom of the Blue Ride Pkwy and back the end of the month. Should be beautiful. Then its on with new Geolandars for the winter.

Reactions: Bund2slo
41 - 49 of 49 Posts