Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Searched for a while, found a lot of opinions and guesses, but no "Official" information about being able to add the GPS feature to a Renegade Latitude. One dealer told me I have to buy a Limited to get GPS, but I don't trust him because he also said the 3-year lease payment would be just under $600 per month.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I just replied to a similar question and what I have found on the Latitude build page is that when you are all done and at the summary page if you hit edit in the section containing the radio (infotainment) selection it will take you to a page where you can choose the 6.5 inch unit with nav. Quick answer according to Jeep, YES. Odd that it is not offered before that as far as I can tell.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Searched for a while, found a lot of opinions and guesses, but no "Official" information about being able to add the GPS feature to a Renegade Latitude. One dealer told me I have to buy a Limited to get GPS, but I don't trust him because he also said the 3-year lease payment would be just under $600 per month.
So they can be built that way, but it is very unlikely that one will come to a lot that way. i had a lot of trouble finding a trailhawk with nav. My whole thing was that I wanted nav, leather and a trailhawk and I wouldn't bend on any of it. the car just didn't exist. So I factory ordered. I ordered it the last weekend of May and it showed up October 22 (day before my bday) and it was worth the wait. I love the car and I'm glad I didn't settle for anything less.

·
Registered
247 Posts
So they can be built that way, but it is very unlikely that one will come to a lot that way. i had a lot of trouble finding a trailhawk with nav. My whole thing was that I wanted nav, leather and a trailhawk and I wouldn't bend on any of it. the car just didn't exist. So I factory ordered. I ordered it the last weekend of May and it showed up October 22 (day before my bday) and it was worth the wait. I love the car and I'm glad I didn't settle for anything less.
Rex
I don't know where you live, I live in Kansas and was in the same exact boat. I wanted a Jeep Renegade Trailhawk with Leather, 6.5 Nav, heated seats, tow package, keyless entry and start. I didn't want the 9 speakers or My Sky. It did not exist. I had to special order. I wanted the commando, but am very satisfied with my Black on Black Trailhawk.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Rex
I don't know where you live, I live in Kansas and was in the same exact boat. I wanted a Jeep Renegade Trailhawk with Leather, 6.5 Nav, heated seats, tow package, keyless entry and start. I didn't want the 9 speakers or My Sky. It did not exist. I had to special order. I wanted the commando, but am very satisfied with my Black on Black Trailhawk.
I live on Long Island. I went Trailhawk, black on black, leather, nav, 9 speakers, power mysky, blindspot detection, tow package

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.