Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi - I saw a picture of one of the interior upper grab handles - probably for the MySky version with the sunroof panels - but these handles have dome lights in them - can I get these for my Renegade? I would like more light for the rear seat passenegers. Has any looked behind the handles to see if the non-MySky version has the wires? I may have time to check this evening.

I just thought I'd ask and see if anyone added these.

Thanks,
PAT.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Here is a picture of a lighted grab handle - these would be nice to have for the rear seat passengers! Has anyone taken theirs apart yet to see if there is a wire harness or connector up there?
There are two small slots on the outside of the connector.

This picture is the front handle, but same connector. There is one wire which hooks to the light housing itself. The Light housing is part of the handle. I can get a picture later tonight if needed.

There is a hole in the body where the light housing recesses into. As well as two other holes for the connectors.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.