Jeep Renegade Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
Yea this is related to the green bar at 75. Turning nav repetition off makes it stop....
I don't get it... What would "75 MPH" have to do with the turn-by-turn notification? See my Post #6 -- there's a similar green bar that comes on with the turn-by-turn, but it doesn't say anything about 75 MPH. And I've never seen the 75 MPH green bar at all...

Of course, that's just my vehicle...

·
Registered
8 Posts
I don't get it... What would "75 MPH" have to do with the turn-by-turn notification? See my Post #6 -- there's a similar green bar that comes on with the turn-by-turn, but it doesn't say anything about 75 MPH. And I've never seen the 75 MPH green bar at all...

Of course, that's just my vehicle...
This is what happens every time I hit 75 mph. The cluster blacks out and has a green bar hence why this topic is green bar at 75.

Attachments

·
Registered
791 Posts
This is what happens every time I hit 75 mph. The cluster blacks out and has a green bar hence why this topic is green bar at 75.
Yup, that's what OP and some others have said too. I'm just saying that it doesn't happen on my 2021 Trailhawk as far as I've ever seen, and I've certainly driven faster than 75 MPH.

What I have is an issue with the turn-by-turn not canceling, which has a similar green bar. Doesn't seem like they'd be related, though you say disabling the turn-by-turn feature gets rid of the green 75 MPH bar...? Strange...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Yup, that's what OP and some others have said too. I'm just saying that it doesn't happen on my 2021 Trailhawk as far as I've ever seen, and I've certainly driven faster than 75 MPH.

What I have is an issue with the turn-by-turn not canceling, which has a similar green bar. Doesn't seem like they'd be related, though you say disabling the turn-by-turn feature gets rid of the green 75 MPH bar...? Strange...
Exactly. I also have the same problem with the turn by turn not canceling so when i disable it the cluster no longer will black out and show a green bar when im going 75mph. It all has fo do with the navigation or something. I had a new cluster put in and it didnf fix it. I also have my lights go out randomly. Im very unhappy with my 21 TH.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
I don’t think it happens on all models. It seems to be linked to models with built in navigation, but I’m not 100% sure. It’s the same green bar that comes up when using the nav system to tell you how many more miles until a turn. Honestly, I just use CarPlay for nav, so I never see it except when it glitches out at 75mph.
This does happen in my 2021 80th Anniversary Edition Renegade but my navigation isn't on, no matter what at 75 mph this freaking green bar shows up.. going in this problem on the 15th

·
Registered
8 Posts
This does happen in my 2021 80th Anniversary Edition Renegade but my navigation isn't on, no matter what at 75 mph this freaking green bar shows up.. going in this problem on the 15th
I just got back from the dealership about it and the lights going out for the 6th time. They dont know why it does either and will take weeks to figure it out. Already had new battery and cluster put in over the last 3 months. I ended up with out my jeep for 10 weeks and its still not fixed. No system update is available either.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Well, we had the 2021 Trailhawk out for a road trip for several days. Again, Uconnect 4C NAV. I can confirm that we don't get the 75 MPH green bar. So it's not every system.

We do have the intermittent turn-by-turn cancelling, though...

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just got back from the dealership about it and the lights going out for the 6th time. They dont know why it does either and will take weeks to figure it out. Already had new battery and cluster put in over the last 3 months. I ended up with out my jeep for 10 weeks and its still not fixed. No system update is available either.
Jeep fixed it they said it was a computer glitch and did a upgrade..they have the system upgrade...My jeep is fixed...

·
Registered
791 Posts
Jeep fixed it they said it was a computer glitch and did a upgrade..they have the system upgrade...My jeep is fixed...
Glad to hear that -- for you, and for the other folks having this problem (not me).

I hope a software update (or the same software update) will fix my nav glitch (turn-by-turn not canceling consistently) -- me and all the other folks who have that problem...

21 - 29 of 29 Posts