Jeep Renegade Forum banner

Greetings from Alabama

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Jeepers 
#1 · (Edited)
Greetings from Alabama. I am really interested in the Renegade when it comes out. I have a 02 Wrangler Sahara, which I love. I'm looking to replace my other vehicle (Envoy), and I am hoping I love this one when I see it in person. I like what I see from the pictures. I may wait another year or two to buy one just because I'm afraid to buy a brand new first production vehicle. But since it is being released in Europe first maybe all the kinks will be worked out by the time it makes its way to the States.

I'm worried about the cargo space in the back. I usually take my Envoy to buy groceries or take the dogs to the vet. I'm hoping it has adequate space.

Anyway, looking forward to the release date and seeing some more info about it.

#3 ·
I would guess that you'd be able to switch out the headlights. It would have to be a custom job though, I don't think that Jeep is going to offer it to you. As far as the Renegade being a first year production vehicle, I think that is a valid concern. Fiat-Chrysler has problems with other first year vehicles in the recent past (Cherokee) so it is probably a good idea to observe for at least the first bit to make sure you aren't signing up for something that is going to cause you more problems then it is worth.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.