Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone, going to pick up my new Renegade Limited 4x4, sight unseen, tomorrow night, what advice can i get before taking delivery in 24 hours or so? Thanks!

·
Registered
604 Posts
Welcome from Raleigh! Whereabouts are you located?

I bought my turbo Latitude off the lot at Sport Durst CJDR in Durham, so I'm not sure if there's anything special to look out for when taking delivery of an order, but I'd be sure to check that they get all the little white protective stickers off the door edges and thoroughly clean off the sticky gunk that those stickers leave behind.

Also be aware that a spare tire does not come standard, a few people have been surprised after buying to find the inflator kit.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Hi Everyone, going to pick up my new Renegade Limited 4x4, sight unseen, tomorrow night, what advice can i get before taking delivery in 24 hours or so? Thanks!
welcome and congrats from Charlotte NC
Nothing much to check that is different than any other car..
One thing mentioned above about the spare tire...you do get one if you have the tow package.

Reactions: Localobxer

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for all the welcomes! My Limited does have the tow hitch and it does come with spare. I`m hoping all goes well tonight and there are no real surprises. Got the Limited 4x4 white with grey leather interior, power seat, 6.5 " screen, Mysky, tow hitch, dual climate, for 29,500 OTD, taxes, title, fees, plate, dealer fee. I hope this is a decent deal....They have another one on the lot same thing with the dark cloth interior, same options BUT with the side lane departure, detection, front and rear detection. So im still up in the air....

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Update:Went with the grey leather interior one, drove it home, about 100 miles, drives great, shifts great, used a quarter tank of gas. Still trying to figure out the gas mileage indicator, lol . it was 12:30 am when I got home.

Reactions: kevinfourlegs

·
Registered
604 Posts
The instantaneous fuel economy graph is going to jump all over the place, you should be able to pick out the patterns pretty quickly. The average economy will move around a lot too at first, then settle down as you put more mileage on it and it's averaging more data.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Update:Went with the grey leather interior one, drove it home, about 100 miles, drives great, shifts great, used a quarter tank of gas. Still trying to figure out the gas mileage indicator, lol . it was 12:30 am when I got home.
congrats on the BU

Reactions: Localobxer
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.