Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just signed up as I ordered my Renegade yesterday, and been using the forum to find a few things out.
Proved useful so far, and I hope to start contributing from now on

:ReneBlueWave:

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I ended up getting very nervous about the maintenance of the Matt Volcano Sand paint on the Night Eagle.
This lead to a change of colour to Granite Crystal, and moving up the Renegade ladder, up to Limited.
Glad that this adds full leather interior, bigger and full colour screens, privacy glass and heated seats/steering wheel.
I will accessorise the car with a satin grey and mirror kit, to still give the cool exterior looks of a Night Eagle.
Pencilled in for the 24th March as a potential delivery date.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You will love the limited - it has all the toys and makes for a really nice car.

Thanks Ted - hopefully I will get the car in just over 2 weeks.
Not too long to wait! It would have been quicker if the dealer wasn't fitting the tow bar, and the Grill and Mirror kit.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My dealer is expecting my car to be delivered by the transporter tomorrow.
They will then fit the tow bar, new grill and mirror covers, and star decal, before I pick it up next Thursday (24th March).

·
Premium Member
3,261 Posts
Ha Ha! reminded me, last year I was walking the WHW, - eating the full Scottish one morning, an American guy asked me what the black pudding on his plate was.
When I told him he pushed it to one side and didn't eat any more! :)
Funny that Ted should have mentioned this a while back whilst walking the Scottish, West Highland Way of 96 miles. I was on part of it last week with the missus.

Black pudding as it is long and thin is locally known as a Black mans walloper as I know it :eek::ROFLMAO::p

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.