Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all!

I have been lurking here for over a year now after buying a 2015 Jeep Renegade Limited. It has been in and out of the shop due to air conditioner issues and needed software updates.

I love this little headache and have had a lot of fun with it. My other Jeep is a 1986 Jeep Cherokee. I prefer my Cherokee to my Renegade simply because I can still work on everything under the hood and the lack of computerized everything. But, as for the comfort of ride and the "feel" of the car, I have to go with the Renegade. :ReneBlueWave:

·
Registered
283 Posts
Welcome!

Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
8 Posts
my 2000 Jeep renegade is the biggest piece of junk I bought a new vehicle so I didn't have to worry now I'm taking it into the shop for the fan assembly and was rattling sounded like it was going to come off it shaking. Now the fan isn't turning on or turning on intermittently this is the fan to the radiator

·
Registered
8 Posts
SEARCH IN THE CURRENT
AND SHOW ME
Penhebogyd
Join: May 2018

4 days ago · #1
Greetings!
Hello all!

I have been lurking here for over a year now after buying a 2015 Jeep Renegade Limited. It has been in and out of the shop due to air conditioner issues and needed software updates.

I love this little headache and have had a lot of fun with it. My other Jeep is a 1986 Jeep Cherokee. I prefer my Cherokee to my Renegade simply because I can still work on everything under the hood and the lack of computerized everything. But, as for the comfort of ride and the "feel" of the car, I have to go with the Renegade.

jarhead57
Join: Mar 2018
Mentions: 1
Lompoc, Ca

4 days ago · #2
Welcome to the group!!
CRZY4x4
Join: Oct 2014
Reno/Lake Tahoe, Nevada USA

4 days ago · #3
Welcome!
Welcome to the forum!
Mrsig
Join: Jul 2015
Mentions: 4
Davie, Fl

3 days ago · #4

and enjoy the forum!

LjminTuc
Join: about 17 hours ago

less than 5 seconds ago · #5
my 2015 Jeep renegade is the biggest piece of junk I bought a new vehicle so I didn't have to worry now I'm taking it into the shop for the fan assembly and was rattling sounded like it was going to come off it shaking. Now the fan isn't turning on or turning on intermittently this is the fan to the radiator

1 - 7 of 7 Posts