Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,268 Posts
OMFG that Angry Bird grille is superb looking. Should I ever need a replacement then I know what to get.

£300 and it can be paid over 1 year if you don't want to buy it in a single payment. That's a great offer. (y)(y)(y)

·
Registered
2021 Trailhawk
21 Posts
I reachd out to Xprite a few months back, since they came up on a aftermarket jeep grill search. I asked them if they would consider making some grills for the renegade, because I know there is an untapped market for them. I was told no they won't make them. I gues they are committed to wrangler grills. Which was dissapointing, because they have some great products. Someone needs to 3d print some cool grills for us.

Does anyone know if there's any other full grill covers out there for the Renegade other than the "black angry bird front center grill" that has a similar anamorphic look? Wranglers have tons of options, but not for Renes.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I reachd out to Xprite a few months back, since they came up on a aftermarket jeep grill search. I asked them if they would consider making some grills for the renegade, because I know there is an untapped market for them. I was told no they won't make them. I gues they are committed to wrangler grills. Which was dissapointing, because they have some great products. Someone needs to 3d print some cool grills for us.
well that's unfortunate. But yes, someone totally should 3D print some!! That's a brilliant idea. Furthermore, I went ahead and emailed Xprite too thinking maybe if they get enough requests for this....Hell, maybe you should create a separate post on this forum about ALL of us bombarding Xprite to do this! Maybe then, just maybe....our dreams will come true!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts