Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
I'm headed over to the Long Island "Cradle of Aviation" museum Sunday. Maybe I'll spot your new Renegade out for a Sunday drive. Hope you don't cause too many accidents, as people rubberneck to see "what's that?".

Enjoy the new toy. Keep us posted.

s

·
Registered
499 Posts
I bought this one at Huntington Jeep Dodge Ram, with popular equipment group, and safety/security package. MSRP of $28,975, talked them down to $27,870.
Nice job! I didn't notice the Commando on their lot when I was there last weekend. Was it on the Commack lot or the new one they're building in Huntington across from Hyundai?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
It was at the Commack one, I've been checking stock of long island dealers for the last month on a daily basis, and saw this one pop up on their website yesterday. So I went down and put a deposit on it last night after work and picked it up today. I don't think it was on their lot for more than a day and a half =)

What do you have on order?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Solar yellow Trailhawk with all the toys. Gonna be a long wait, but we're in no rush - my wife's current lease ends in July.
What kind of lead time are you looking at?

I wanted to get mine before the end of April so that I can get my 4x4 beach fishing permit for this season. I'll update some more pics from sore thumb and gilgo beach once I get my renegade out there.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Solar yellow Trailhawk with all the toys. Gonna be a long wait, but we're in no rush - my wife's current lease ends in July.
What kind of lead time are you looking at?

I wanted to get mine before the end of April so that I can get my 4x4 beach fishing permit for this season. I'll update some more pics from sore thumb and gilgo beach once I get my renegade out there.
They said it could be up to 16 weeks. Hoping for less!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I think I saw your Green Renegade on their new lot during the week on Wednesday. I took a photo of it and decided to come back to yesterday to do a test drive of the TH (any TH would have done). Alas got to the Commack store floor yesterday afternoon and the sales guy asks..."how can I help you?". I pointed to the (your) Commando TH outside and said that I was there to test drive the TH. He smiled and said 'That is sold, it's there for a delivery".
Congrats...it looked amazing. He said he would have more TH's to try during the week.

Attachments

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I think I saw your Green Renegade on their new lot during the week on Wednesday. I took a photo of it and decided to come back to yesterday to do a test drive of the TH (any TH would have done). Alas got to the Commack store floor yesterday afternoon and the sales guy asks..."how can I help you?". I pointed to the (your) Commando TH outside and said that I was there to test drive the TH. He smiled and said 'That is sold, it's there for a delivery".
Congrats...it looked amazing. He said he would have more TH's to try during the week.
Haha, yeah that would be mine. There were a few people that asked about it while I was waiting to sign the paperwork yesterday. Sorry to steal it from you, and good luck finding yours!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.