Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this isn't specific to the Renegade, but thought I'd share this. I've never seen this before. Here in central Arkansas we get very bad hail storms, and this is pretty much a guaranteed solution to hail damage. It's an expensive car cover/protector, but still less than the cost of a deductible on an insurance claim. Might be a worthwhile investment.

https://youtu.be/kVFOWzFRnhE

Attachments

·
Registered
96 Posts
That's a pretty cool design. Looks pricey though. I would use this as general cover. More airflow underneath keeps the car in better condition - more clean and less chances and water settling and causing mildew.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's kind of neat. It'd be better if you didn't have to be there and have an extension cord run to the car, which looks like the case.
It has 3 options that come with it, dc power cord, 12 volt ac, or 8 AA batteries. I would opt for the AA batteries. And it has a remote control so you can use it as just a cover but if hail starts or if it seems that there will be hail, you can use the remote to turn it on and protect it right from the living room!

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
That looks like a pain to get around the car. And it takes up a lot of room if you carry it around with you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.