Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This may be primarily a North America question since I don't know the status of 2019 model introductions worldwide.

Given that, the introduction of all 2019 model year Renegades seems to have been significantly delayed in North America. Only recently has the Jeep.com site had 2019 model and pricing details. The Build your Jeep, and Find your Jeep functions are finally online for 2019 Renegade models.

But I can't find my Jeep! (My wish list is for a 2019 Renegade Trailhawk)

At least in this area of the upper mid-west, there seems to be zero availability of Limited and Trailhawk models at dealers. What this means is that there is zero availability to test drive a model with the new 1.3L turbo engine. Searches on other "car finder" websites are equally futile.

So, what gives? Are there any 2019 Renegade models with the 1.3L turbo engine to be found? Has this engine shown up anywhere worldwide? It's beginning to smell like there may be a problem...

·
Registered
902 Posts
I have been wanting to check out a 2019 TH so I have been driving down to the port occasionally to see if I can find any. We have seen a lot of Renegades but no TH's that we could see.

We went by the port today and didn't see any Renegades at all. A few weeks ago there were 300-400 of them that we could see, so unless they were moved to a different lot I am assuming they have all been delivered. The port has many, many, many thousands of vehicles, not all vehicles can be seen so there could be more Renegades somewhere within the 235 acres of automobiles.

I went online and checked the inventory looking for 2019 Renegades within 150 miles. Found 140 of them but no TH's or Limiteds. The 1.3L is optional on the Latitudes and Altitudes so I checked the most expensive ones of $31k and up and they were all 2.4L.

Not sure what to make of it but it is odd there are no TH or Limited models available.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts