Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,597 Posts
$8,500 with labor? lol Hopefully as more & more aftermarket accessories come out & there is competition/more availability this price will lessen! Looks so killer!
Don't forget the shipping to and from Turkey.

It's not a meaningful price, their market and our market aren't remotely the same when it comes to wholesale pricing, labor, etc.

·
Registered
40 Posts
definitely not worth 8k. you can build that entire roof rack off of amazon for less than 1000$. but it does look like a very clean install and i am loving the winch mount. im going to have to take off the fascia soon and figure out how they did that.

·
Registered
753 Posts
definitely not worth 8k. you can build that entire roof rack off of amazon for less than 1000$. but it does look like a very clean install and i am loving the winch mount. im going to have to take off the fascia soon and figure out how they did that.
Looks like a small Warn winch. But yea, would love to know how they got it mounted up. Piece by piece I'd like to keep converting and customizing my Latitude into a LatiHawk... Or maybe a Trailitude? Yea, think I like Trailitude better, :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.