Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
I totally feel you GoCommando. I feel exactly the same way and I have my Reni for about 5 months.
I really love driving it and I get depressed every time I reach my destination.

Reactions: GoCommando?

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
I do now after Sunday. Took a couple of 4x4 Renegades off road and now I wish mine was a 4x4 as I got the bug for it. When I come to renew my motability lease in March 2019 I will go for a 4x4 Renegade.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I did immediately after test driving it & because I have to pay my current vehicle down more I'm kind of stuck in it lol. Cross your fingers I'll be able to trade in and get my Renegade in December!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
I did immediately after test driving it & because I have to pay my current vehicle down more I'm kind of stuck in it lol. Cross your fingers I'll be able to trade in and get my Renegade in December!
December is only 10 months away and time will soon pass.

Reactions: NessB220

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Since acquiring my ride I have consistently been 15 minutes late to work each day. Pretty much because I kinda just sit in the parking lot jamming to the 9 speakers!! That's 5 more than I used to have!

Oh, and listening to Hair Nation on SiriusXM doesn't help.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.