Jeep Renegade Forum banner

381 - 400 of 406 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
I happen to see 3-4 Renegades today on my lunch break today. Probably the most I've seen in a 1 hour span. The last I saw was a Dawn of Justice Edition 4x4 in Granite Crystal Metallic, same as my 75th. At first glance I through it was my twin, but pretty similar. It's the first one i've seen in person, I liked it. I noticed the tire width looked more narrow than mine, but I know they are the same size. I think I caught Kuhmo on the sidewall. Is that the tire those come with? I have Goodyear All-Season Sports and those look better/sportier in my opinion. Is one tire better than the other?

·
Registered
128 Posts
I see a regular mix of Latitude, Sport and Trailhawk models around my town, several on a typical day (mostly the same ones from town, but usually a passer-through or two since I'm right on HWY 101). I always wave when I think they can get a chance to spot me doing it, and usually get waves back.

Reactions: Jeep Joy

·
Registered
57 Posts
I've seen probably a dozen in my area lately, last year only a couple. After I bought my Trail Hawk last year I went to the dentist in a small town and when I walked out a Renegade Trail Hawk was parked next to me. Same year and same color only more dirt on it.

·
Banned
71 Posts
All over here in Florida, started to see some used for businesses and plenty of now too Uber. Doesnt help resale value.

·
Registered
10 Posts
So far this month, I've seen 5 Renegades around where I live, and funnily enough, they've been a different color each time.

Renegade (color) sightings in this order: Anvil, Colorado Red, Omaha Orange, Alpine White, and Granite Crystal. Mine is Jetset Blue.

The Jeep Renegade seems pretty well represented in my area. :)

·
Registered
101 Posts
They're very rare here on Vancouver Island. There's only a 1/2 dozen for sale.....and I've only seen 2 on the road......a Black TH and a yellow Sport.

·
Registered
4 Posts
For some reason they are very rare here in Toronto. I have only seen one other on the road, black like mine. A neighbour used to have a yellow one but now it is missing from his driveway. I feel like I have the only one in town. Makes me feel special!!

·
Registered
75 Posts
In Buenos Aires it’s full of them! (mostly Sport, FWD) I hate to have a too common vehicle, but I like the Renegade!
In my work parking lot there are four! And you see a lot in the streets. Guess Jeep had an halo effect, but as imported vehicle pays a lot of taxes here (35 extra on top of all other taxes), it resulted in a simple Cherokee costing 70% more than in the US. As the Renegade is made locally (in Brasil) it comes at a much lower price point, making it the first Jeep a lot of people can buy new. And even in this case, it still is expensive compared to the US. Based on the current dollar rate, a 4x4 Renegade is about $44k... my FWD was about 32k :(

381 - 400 of 406 Posts