Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So this morning circa 05.00 was the first time I drove Clyde in the Dark.
Hmmmm! While the stock bulbs are ok I thought an upgrade in order. So had a peruse in user manual and off to buy some H4's in the high power, street legal range. Ah! Ha!...The H4 60/55W fitting in My Renegade is not the H4 60/55W fitting shown in the user manual? Indeed nowhere near the diagram in the book!...The book "Twist and pull"... Mine "spring clips on the top and bottom of bulb holder"...really fiddly with big hands and I bet with small ones also! Working fine and off to try them when night falls. Just be aware yours might differ from the book as mine did! I would not like to have to change one in the dark! :|

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Big Improvement

So this morning circa 05.00 was the first time I drove Clyde in the Dark.
Hmmmm! While the stock bulbs are ok I thought an upgrade in order. So had a peruse in user manual and off to buy some H4's in the high power, street legal range. Ah! Ha!...The H4 60/55W fitting in My Renegade is not the H4 60/55W fitting shown in the user manual? Indeed nowhere near the diagram in the book!...The book "Twist and pull"... Mine "spring clips on the top and bottom of bulb holder"...really fiddly with big hands and I bet with small ones also! Working fine and off to try them when night falls. Just be aware yours might differ from the book as mine did! I would not like to have to change one in the dark! :|
Yes Indeed a marked improvement in visibility has been gained, so a worthwhile investment of £20....:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.